GROGREEN GL 16-69-16 fertilizer is a fertilizer in the form of fully soluble gel for all cultures. GL 16-69-16 is very soluble in water.
Use as a foliar or drip.
GROGREEN GL 16-69-16
GROOGREEN GL is a revolutionary technology to promote maximum foliar uptake of nutrients. The high concentration of NPK associated with low pH and chelated trace elements make this a unique product formulation on the market.
Small amounts are needed for a very high efficiency .
The gel technique is easier to use as powders or liquids. The product is soluble in water immediately .
The amount of GL 16-69-16 and duration of fertigation depend on plants , climate and fertigation technique .
Irrigation systems drop by drop :
- Seedlings : 0.5-1 kg per 1000 liters ( stock solution )
- Other plants: 0.25-0.5 kg per 1000 liters ( stock solution ) .
It is preferable to apply the GL 16-69-16 at each irrigation
- We recommend using the solution in a period of 2-3 days.
- After injection of the gel in the fertigation system , continue to irrigate with water for several minutes to clean the system.
Foliar enclosed our recommendations :
- 1 to 2kg in 150 to 200L of water / for 2.47acres. Please wetting the foliage. In order to have better efficiency, veuilez do not use low volume of water. Never treat sunlight or during the period when we have a very high evapotranspiration .
Packing: 5kg box.
Composition ( % w / v ) :
N 16 % P2O5 : 69% K2O : 16% , B : 0.016 % , Cu : 0.04% EDTA , Fe : 0.080 % EDTA , Mn : 0.040 % EDTA , Mo : 0.0025 % , 0.006 % Zn